Monday, September 19, 2005




well its almost time to go and i am really panicking!

i had a great day yesterday at the park and spending time with everyone. It was the best farewell i could have thought of. the weather was perfect, the food was great. i got to see people i hadn't in quite a while and best of all- i got to have a photo with ALL my brothers and sisters- which meant SSOOOOOOOOO much! :-)

i also got to see Uncle Troy and Aunty Debbie and jessica and micheal before he heads off to iraq :-( i dont want him to go but he promises me he will stay safe so i guess all we can do is wish him luck and see him when he gets back.

I am so sunburnt you have no idea!
i look like a tomato!
it really hurts- even my ears are burnt.
thanks for coming guys- i really appreciate it but now its going to be sooo much harder to hop on the plane.

today is finalising the packing- (going to get a bigger toiletries bag)


kissing my cat alex good-bye.


take my phone in to get repaired and then off to the airport!


well time is running out!
thats it for now!
See you guys in a year or too!!!!

xO