Friday, October 21, 2005

CALLING ON THE TELEPHONE.................................



thats a blondie song, for those that dont know.....

i have had a few people saying they have bben tryong to ring me but have had trouble getting through.

my number is

07722421383

i dont know what the country code you have to put in front of that before you dial that number, you will have to ring telstra to fid out.

if you are calling from a mobile, just type in +07722421383, or wanting to text,

and it should go through straight away.

i am working in a bar at night so the best time to call me would be london time between 1pm an d 4 pm.

try and send me a text, and if i reply- call, if not- i might be in the shower or on the toilet or in the tube or any number of things that prevents telephonic communication being advisable!


today has just ben spent orgainsing my u.k bank account, and also i have to do some washing. how boring and mundane.

thats lif ethough guys isnt it?

not in thailand where i can pay someone else to do me washing for me anymore!

xO