Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A HOUSe A HOUSE- MY KINGDOM FOR A BLOODY HOUSE!!!!





well, the house fiasco....

the perfect house was advertised as available on 22nd of december- we didnt find it untill the 23rd and the owner had said he now had to wait untill after christmas and new year to move- no problem with us there.

then we get in contact after christmas and new year and he says " my flat now wont be reay untill the 1st of febuary."

so we made a deal that we would move in two weeks early and me and laura would just share a room for two weeks untill he moved to spain.

no worries.

then TWO days before we move in- he TEXTs me to say - he is having too much trouble organising his house in spain that he has decided to put the move off until the end of the year.

yeah thanks alot mate.

so we are now back at square one and i am at a really low point of just being sick to death of sleeping in a single bed with eight strangers sleeping in other bunk beds around me.

i have been homeless for alomst three months now.

i bumped into raya again tonight and she offered for me to stay at her place again but i dont want to put them out- i didnt mind staying for a few weeks but i wouldn't want to push the friendship.

it is making me all the more "I WANNA GO HOME!!!"


but i cant do that because i havent even seen paris yet.

instead i have spoken to my boss, and my roster ( they call it a 'rota' here) gives me sunday and monday off, but the week starts on monday - so.........

according to the rota i hve the first and last day of the week off. so i am going to have saturday off one week, then tuesday off the following week so really i get SAturday/sunday/monday/tuesday off, and go to either edingbrough to see adam, or to dublin to see my irsh girls from thailand.

that'll make me feel better!

:-)

one more quick thing i suppose...


its coming up to the oscars soon so i have been being somewhat i bit of a cinema head as it is my favourite time of the year to go- all the good flicks are out!

i have seen "king Kong", "brokeback mountain", "Mrs. Henderson Presents", and "JArhead"

and i am going to see "Memoirs of a Geisha" next week too.

also in some other totaly unrelated gossip for you- i am going to one of the biggist clubs in london called "heaven" on saturday night.

isnt that the coolest name for a night club?

"heaven"

"yeah i am going to heaven tonight."

lol


xO