Saturday, January 28, 2006

well wishes.....



well to cure my self of the home sick blues i have decided to take a four day week end and i am hoping on the train up to scotland.


i have rang adam and we have it all worked out.

the train ride from Kings X station in london will take just under 5 hours and i will be in edinbrough.

i will be staying in thier house as they have a spare room which is cool because i will fin aly be able to sleep on a double bed!!!!

yay!!!!!



i will charge my camera up and make sure i take heaps of photos.

i am slightly worried that Zoe the other superviser at work will forget she has to cover my shift like she did the last time i asked her too ( and the rule is if YOUR responsible for your shift- not anyone else so if they dont turn up- YOUR in trouble NOT them)

i will be ringing her in the morning and if she backs out on the shift then i will just catch the train up the netx day.



BIG thank you to everyone who has sent me encouragement to persevere - that makes it sound like i am not enjoying myslef- which isnt true. it just does get hard sometimes and i think that when i write on the blog it makes me think about all the people i am writing too.


i AM enjoying myself. i am having a ball.

i think my fears are split into two-

one half of me worries that if i go home early i will regret it,

and the other half worries that when i get home it will feel like i have stepped out of the ocean and in to a fishbowl.


xO